What is Probate?
Probate Law protects the rights of those who are represented by a Last Will and Testament or assist those who do not have a formal structure in place to distribute the assets of their loved one. The Brown Law Group with over 19 years of experience in Probate Law will work with the family to make the Probate process less stressful.
- If there is a valid Will, we will assist in its submission to the probate court to begin the execution and distribution of the decease’s Estate.
- As identified in the Will, the assets will be distributed accordingly.
- If there is real property identified in the Will, it has to be inventoried and we will assist in its transfer to the head or beneficiaries..
- The property has to be appraised to assess its value.
- All debts owed by the deceased at the time of their death have to be submitted to the court.
- If there is no valid Will, but the deceased person left tangible assets, such as real property, automobiles, as well as money in the bank, these assets are submitted to the court to begin the process of probating of the Estate of the deceased.
The Brown Law Group will handle your family’s Probate with efficiency and proficiency to ensure that whether there is a valid Will or not your family members Estate will be executed with the utmost respect and dignity it deserves. We understand the importance of upholding the wishes of your loved one to make the lives of those they love as secure and comfortable as if they were still here.