Personal Injury cases are legal disputes between an individual who has suffered harm from an accident or injury due to the negligence of another individual. Individuals that have sustained injuries can seek monetary compensation for damages, lost wages and medical expenses.
The range of personal injury cases include:
- Injured in an accident – car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian
- Premise liability – a slip and fall accident, inadequate security, falling debris
- Bodily harm – injury to your person
- Work place accidents – if an individual is injured while on the job
- Maritime accidents – boating or water sport accidents
- Product defects – if an individual is harmed due to a defective product
- Drowning –Pool or Beach accidents
Each personal injury case has different components and elements and The Brown Law Group thoroughly evaluates each case to determine its viability.