Personal Injury cases are legal disputes between an individual who has suffered harm from an accident or injury due to the negligence of another individual. Individuals that have sustained injuries can seek monetary compensation for damages, lost wages and medical expenses.
The range of personal injury cases include:
- Injured in an accident – car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian
- Premise liability – a slip and fall accident, inadequate security, falling debris
- Bodily harm – injury to your person
- Work place accidents – if an individual is injured while on the job
- Maritime accidents – boating or water sport accidents
- Product defects – if an individual is harmed due to a defective product
- Drowning –Pool or Beach accidents
Each personal injury case has different components and elements and The Brown Law Group thoroughly evaluates each case to determine its viability.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of another person or product please contact us immediately at The Brown Law Group at 877.318.2976 / 305.688.7500.
All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency bases. The client is not charged a fee; The Brown Law Group is only compensated if there is a settlement.
If your looking for a Personal Injury Attorney Miami than contact Brown Law for representation