Estate Planning simply means protecting your assets after your death through wills and trusts.
Estate planning is essential if you own a car, home, other real estate, checking and savings accounts, investments, life insurance, furniture, personal possessions, or have any benefits through employment or the government. Planning secures these assets for your loved ones in the event of your death.
Without a will or trust, the courts decide how to distribute your assets and in some cases, unclaimed assets such as property, money in accounts, or employee benefits are never awarded to the family.
Let us help you plan for the future!
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- Asset Protection/Business Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Guardianship Administration and Litigation
847 N.W. 119TH STREET,
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33166
Telephone: 877.318.2976 / 305.688.7500
Fax: 855.312.0371 / 305.688.7501
Case Evaluation Form